Ajax Engine Refurbishment
Performance rebuild steps include:
- Total disassembly, & Vat clean to remove all contaminants.
- Full inspection for improved diagnosis and better overhaul outcome.
- Cylinder sleeved (cast iron) for maximum compression, easy starting & engine fuel efficiency.
- head area surfaced to prevent head gasket leaks.
- Heads magna fluxed and surface machined best head to cylinder fit.
- Piston and rod assembly complete rebuild and alignments checked.
- Machine piston ring grooves
- chase all threads before assembly.
- Metalize seal areas to prevent combustion gasses from entering crankcase.
- Reed valve box surface machined provide best sealing.
- Crankshaft magna fluxed, size inspection and polished all journals and seal areas.
- New double row tapered roller main bearings for maximum life.
- Crosshead resized and machine metalizing process to avoid misalignment.
- Crosshead housing polished for reduced sliding friction.
- Connecting rod replace crank rod bearing and crosshead bushing with new.
- Radiator upgraded from 3-row core to 4-row core for maximum cooling.
- Clutch system pressure plates rebuilt and shafts machined & polished
- Starter motor rebuilt
- Provide engine stand forklift able style for easy load and unload
- Paint all major components
- Engines are test run and tuned so that no further adjustments will be required.
- Engine assembly complete new lube lines, coolant hoses, and wiring. Oil and coolant.
- Transportation of engines from your facility to our shop and back.